Thursday, February 12, 2015

Plymouth, Play Practice, and Paraffin

* If you're driving your father-in-law around in your new car, you won't be able to convince him it's a Plymouth if it says "Pontiac" on the steering wheel.

* You do not have to rush to pick your daughter up from play practice when she's already at home... which you should know since you talked with her when she first walked in the door.

* Oh my heck. Okay, so I do daily hot paraffin wax treatments on my hands/wrists to help alleviate arthritis pain. (That makes me sound so old LOL) I've got a pretty good routine: after dinner I go into the bathroom where I keep the wax melter thingamajigger, dip my hands a few times, and then come out to the family room and watch TV for a bit while my hands soak in the warmth for about ten minutes before peeling off the wax (was that the longest sentence ever, or what?!). Twice now I've dipped my hands in the paraffin and turned to leave the bathroom to find that I've shut and locked the door behind me. Do you know how hard it is to open a door without using your hands? I'm sure I look plenty entertaining while trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment