Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Who Needs a Clean House?

* You’d think vacuuming the basement would be an easy task. Well, even I can screw that one up! I went upstairs and grabbed the vacuum cleaner, but decided I should empty its canister first. As I was walking into the kitchen I saw my phone laying on the counter… the phone I’d forgotten to charge the night before. So I plugged in my phone and ran down the stairs to vacuum. Of course, as soon as I got down there I realized I’d left the vacuum upstairs. So up the stairs I go, grab the vacuum, and head back down the stairs…. when I remembered the canister still needed to be emptied. There isn’t an appropriate trash can for emptying the canister in the basement, so back up the stairs it is. Can I count this as my morning workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment